Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Log inLog in  Chat  Offical Myspace Page  

BlackmetalTR - Cirith Gorgor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
subdural
Cenin

Mesaj Sayısı : 6
Kayıt tarihi : 2009-04-02

BlackmetalTR - Cirith Gorgor Empty
PostSubject: BlackmetalTR - Cirith Gorgor   BlackmetalTR - Cirith Gorgor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:40 am

Blackmetaltr: 

As far as we knew the band's first name was Dark Sorceress.In this terms you was a bit unlucky for some of the band's members friviloties.After change of the band's name can we say thah the band stay on the rails.What do you think about this? Would you tell us the story of Cirith Gorgor? 

Cirith Gorgor:
The story of Cirith Gorgor can be found in great detail on our website www.cirithgorgor.nl

Blackmetaltr: 
Do you talk about the lyrical features and the music's of the group? Which ideology do you follow?

Cirith Gorgor:
Our ideology and the Music that supports it is pretty simple, the erradication of all religions.

Blackmetaltr: 
Until the ''Mystic Legends'' to ''Cirith Gorgor'' in which album do you think the best represent of your band?

Cirith Gorgor:
I think, for now, Cirith Gorgor is the best representation of our band.

Blackmetaltr: 
At the past terms you changed a lot of band members.How did it affect to Cirith Gorgor?

Cirith Gorgor:
It makes no difference I think for the members who most strongly determine the sound and lyrics of the band are also the ones who have been there for a very long time. The biggest change has to be when Marchosias entered the band.

Blackmetaltr: 
You shared the same platform with lot of big bands.How reactions did you take from people? 

Cirith Gorgor:
That depends but I really don´t give a fuck. We´re in this mostly for ourselves.

Blackmetaltr: 
 Do you think Black Metal is the purpose or means and why? Your thoughts is important for us.

Cirith Gorgor:
Black Metal most of all is a means to ventilate hatred all mankind for it´s weakness.

Blackmetaltr: 
What's your religion?

Cirith Gorgor:
There is no religion only a lot desillusioned sects.

Blackmetaltr: 
 Do you listen the Old School Black Metal? Have you affected any of these old school groups?

Cirith Gorgor:
Of course I listen to the old bands that´s were it all started. We try to walk our own path but it´s not unthinkable that there influences to be heared.

Blackmetaltr: 
Are you going to create a new album? Your fans are waiting while your last album in 2007...

Cirith Gorgor:
Yes, we are currently working on new material we hope to release maybe late 2009 or in the begin of 2010.

Blackmetaltr: 

Do you know the Turkish Black Metal? Have you ever listen any of Turkish Black Metal bands?

Cirith Gorgor:
I really know any Turkiksh Black Metalbands. Maybe you can recommend me some.

Blackmetaltr: 
Lots of people who don't find better way to advertising themselves think the Black Metal is the good platform for the advertising.What do you think about these peoples? Do you think the Black Metal have any borderline?

Cirith Gorgor:
Black Metal should never be about the money! That where I draw the line.

Blackmetaltr: 
Thanks for your answers.Finally do you have any message to Blackmetaltr.org and humankind?

Cirith Gorgor:
Thanx for the interview and fuck mankind!
Back to top Go down

BlackmetalTR - Cirith Gorgor
Page 1 of 1